Downs Nursing Agency shall strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality in all aspects of its operation and to satisfy the expectations of clients with respect to the services offered.
Downs Nursing Agency aims to ensure that the needs of clients are clearly understood and met through close cooperation at all stages of the work.
All work is conducted to a high professional standard and commercial integrity.
The company is committed to effective Quality Management at every level of the organization and will continually seek improvements in the sphere of business operations. The appropriate level of resources will be provided to ensure the effective implementation of the Quality Management System.
In providing casual and short-term nursing and midwifery resources to the healthcare industry, Downs Nursing Agency will ensure that:
- The requirements of prospective clients are exactly understood;
- Requests for service are responded to promptly both during and outside normal business hours;
- The nurses and midwives in the nursing resource pool are appropriately trained and qualified to enable them to undertake their tasks;
- Nursing resources with the appropriate competencies are provided to facilitate the work;
- All applicable statutory requirements adhered to with honesty, integrity and with a strong commitment to the highest standards of business ethics;
- Business objectives and targets are achieved through effective management and periodic review;
- Periodic review of the Quality Management System and taking appropriate actions in case of divergence from the established policies & objectives; and
- Communicating and understanding this policy at all levels of the organization and making it available to all interested parties upon request.