Regardless of whether you are looking for temporary or permanent employment, we can assist you to find work that both suits your schedule and makes the most of your experience and interests.
For more information on the current opportunities available please register with us below.
The following are required for employment
- Be Currently Registered with AHPRA
- Police Check issued in the last 3 years
- Must be eligible to work in Australia
- Minimum of 12 months post graduation Nursing Experience in Australia
- 2 Contactable Work Referees
Shifts may be available in these areas at Public and Private Facilities
- Medical and Surgical Wards
- Maternity and Special Care Units
- Intensive Care Units
- Emergency Departments
- Rural and Remote
- Aged Care Homes
Benefits for working with DNA
- Excellent wages and conditions
- Weekly reliable pay cycle
- Shift Flexibility – work the shifts you want on the days you want.
- Variety of shifts on offer
- Ongoing professional development and training.
Register for work
To register for work, simply fill out this form and upload your resume.
We'll then be in touch. All suitable candidates will be contacted by our team.